"Magic’s March of the Machine story is one of the biggest crossover events the game has seen in a while. The set is the conclusion of several years’ worth of stories that followed a plot by New Phyrexia to invade the rest of the Multiverse. That invasion finally happened in March of the Machine, creating a story that spans many different planes... March of the Machine really shakes up Magic’s lore, and it’ll be very interesting to see where it goes from here. MOM also corrected a controversy caused by War of the Spark’s novelization, so that’s a bonus." —DraftSIM.com
Each March of the Machine Commander Deck set includes 1 ready-to-play deck of 100 Magic cards (2 Traditional Foil Legendary cards, 98 nonfoil cards), 10 Planechase cards, 1 six-sided planar die, a 2-card Collector Booster Sample Pack (contains 1 Traditional Foil or nonfoil special treatment card of rarity Rare or higher and 1 Traditional Foil special treatment Common or Uncommon card), 1 Foil-Etched Display Commander (a thick cardstock copy of the commander card with foil etched into the card’s border and art), 10 double-sided tokens, 1 deck box (can hold 100 sleeved cards), 1 Life Wheel, 1 strategy insert, and 1 reference card.
Each March of the Machines set booster contains:
- 12 Magic: The Gathering cards per booster
- At least 1 Multiverse Legend card in every pack
- 1–5 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
- Foil card and Art Card in every pack
The March of the Machines Bundle contains:
- 8 March of the Machine Set Boosters—the best MTG boosters to open just for fun
- 1 traditional foil alt-art promo card—Ghalta and Mavren
- At least 1 Multiverse Legend card in every Set Booster
- 40 basic land cards (20 foil + 20 nonfoil), 1 Spindown life counter + card storage box
The March of the Machine: Aftermath epilogue boosters continue the story in between sets. Each lore-packed booster guarantees a foil and a Showcase card! Each Epilogue Booster contains:
- 5 cards, with a combination of 1–3 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher and 2–4 Uncommon cards. In every pack, a total of 1–2 card(s) of any rarity are Traditional Foil.